[PC-BSD Testing] Beta 2 - Mouse and Windows again not working

Casey caseyclaydon at fastmail.com.au
Mon Sep 15 14:27:06 PDT 2008

Casey wrote:
> Hi Kris,
>
> The Mouse and Windows is again not working on Beta 2.
>

> - Casey

I thought I would try 1.5.1 to see if the mouse and Windows does detect
on 1.5.1 and it doesn't either and cannot dual-boot into Windows.

I tried updating BIOS which it is the same version.

The USB Mouse Logitech MX 510 does not get detected,  and I have to
change it over to another port which then works.  And after PC-BSD has
been installed,  the mouse does not get detected again and have to
change it to another port for it to work again.

The Motherboard is a AM2 Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H

- Casey