[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:59:30 PDT 2008

I'm using flash not only for youtube, but I can totally agree that people
use it mostly for ads and other crap.
I cannot watch videos online (e.g. to watch any clip I have to download .flv
and only then open it with Kmplayer instead of just pressing a button with
triangle). Icq2go is my main tool if I need to create some fake icq account
and log in with it (don't ask me what for do I need it lol).
And about annoying ads... there's a great addon for ff - called Flashblock {
I think }. So it's just a must-have for any web browser since there's half
of web is using flash technology.