[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox

A.Y. yerenkow at uct.ua
Mon Sep 15 08:00:18 PDT 2008

flat.rose пишет:
> Yeah I think that's the only thing that seems to me as a minus of
> freeBSD, however, not the developers' fault. I saw the petition asking
> Adobe to release 9th and 10th versions under BSD but something tells
> me that's not kinda serious. Gonna use swfdec 0.8.0 after installing
> the release of 7th version. Uh oh...
Actually you must be happy that browser didn't annoy to you with tons of
flash ads :)
I'm using specially installed IE6 for watching youtube links, which
rarely appear in my IM.
Almost 99% of other flash is simple ads. Forget about it :) You always
can launch flash-dedicated-browser for view some thing, but you have no
experience in annoying through the web.
For me, lack of native FlashPlayer - advance :)
(Of course, native player would be great )