[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 08:04:31 PDT 2008

Yeah I think that's the only thing that seems to me as a minus of freeBSD,
however, not the developers' fault. I saw the petition asking Adobe to
release 9th and 10th versions under BSD but something tells me that's not
kinda serious. Gonna use swfdec 0.8.0 after installing the release of 7th
version. Uh oh...