[PC-BSD Testing] R.I.P. KDE or Interface Effects with SIS

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 01:39:07 PDT 2008

The only thing that pulled me away from using fluxbox was rmdir ~/.kde4;
Now when I open System Settings -> Appearance, I can not see any Icons tab
(also there're no icons at all in my system now), then I can't see the
"Special Effects" menu - there's nothing available in systemsettings. Icons
were gone even before crash - after enabling those effects they slightly
`faded off my system` (firstable all icons has turned into low-res crystal
style, then they were gone at all). Well, it almost works I think... enought
to keep waiting for the final release of Fibonacci and reinstall my system
then. Thanks for help, DragonFlier!