[PC-BSD Testing] Flash Player and some KDE apps

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 13:58:38 PDT 2008

Uh oh, So, after two weeks of trying I can tell that it was hard and I
didn't do that. It worked only once on the linux's version of FireFox. But
after the first halt it doesn't seem to work anymore - when I run
firefox-linux I always get message about I have to close one running process
of firefox before I can executing it again, while It is closed (both of
linux and bsd versions). Reinstalled both FFs and no luck - still get that
error every time. So I've decided to install the wi***ws version of firefox
with wine and fp9 out of the box. I hate it but PC-BSD is not that thing I
want to dispair with 'cuz Adobe arent smart enough to make just one more
version of their product. X__X

So, here's a question: haven't anybody heard about the release date of 9th
and 10th versions under BSD? It will be done but when - here's what I want
to know.