[PC-BSD Testing] Compiz Fusion

m cassar marshc187 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:10:21 PDT 2008

i used pkg_add -r compiz-fusion, then made this script to run it.

#! /bin/sh
compiz --replace --sm-disable --ignore-desktop-hints ccp &
emerald --replace &

as explained in the freebsd handbook. the script works but not so practical
cuz if you change settings in ccsm, i couldn't apply them without logging
out and back in.

the real thing that's missing is the emerald theme from pcbsd 1.5.1 --> i
think it made pcbsd looking really great, i was hoping to ask for it :)