[PC-BSD Testing] Beta 2 World Of Warcraft

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:49:56 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 6:31 PM, flat. rose <flat.rose at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's just great! How's about patching the game and using blizzard patch
> Downloader? Is there any trouble with addons, and maybe any pluses over
> running WoW on Windows?

I totally forgot to mention that, the Blizzard updater works
flawlessly no problems

as far as addons go, if you are talking about GUI interface changes to
WoW, they work too
We are running SEVERAL at once, no noticeable problems.

I should mention that we use Nvidia Video cards exclusively, I haven't
had luck with Intel
However I have only ever tried a 945GM card.

Sam Fourman Jr.