[PC-BSD Testing] Printing from Firefox/Opera/Konq

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Fri Sep 12 16:22:34 PDT 2008

The test page prints normally and I have the laser set as default in
localhost:631 and as I mentioned Thunderbird prints OK. What is
puzzling is that the jobs never make it to the printer. They seem to
go out but never show up.

I tried deleting the printer and setting it up again. Since I am using
a network printer do I need to run you fix? Anyway, the results are
the same. I can print a test page and print from TBird but not
anything else I try.