[PC-BSD Testing] scanning

A.Y. yerenkow at uct.ua
Thu Sep 11 04:56:35 PDT 2008

Hello guys!
I've found at the interet linux drivers for HP Scaner Scanjet 2400
(which is said unsupported at sane site).

The driver include some EULA from HP, and drivre in binary format; and
archive including modified libsane.so.

The driver is here:

http://gits.kiev.ua/pcbsd/HP%20Scanjet%202400.zip

There are readme too.

So, could anyone make a PBI with all required linux libs, sane-frontends
and these files? Or just maybe look at it, and co-operate with me to
build such PBI?

I saw at pcbsd forum three users have same scaners, no one couldn't make
it work, or find something in internet.

I have this scanner too, and this model is pretty wide known.

Thanks.