[PC-BSD Testing] Beta Test 2

A. Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Wed Sep 10 03:54:17 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 10 September 2008 12:09:13 A. Yerenkow wrote:
> I'm going to work today full day on installed Beta 2.

Run some prgram which scale down resolution, and then crushed.
You'll get very little part of screen;  In kde 3.5 I just click on desktop,
and then change resolution back to normal.
Now I have only possibility to change wallpaper(!), not a resolution :)
The workaround was: unlock widgets, add old  Menu, select there system
settings, enter root password, change resolution in some place.

This is not good :(