[PC-BSD Testing] beta1 - printing

Brian peispud at eastlink.ca
Tue Sep 9 21:16:07 PDT 2008

Yes, please e-mail the port maintainer. If he can get it updated really
quickly, I'll be happy to include it in 7, however if he can get it done
this week, I'll add it via online update when it finally does hit ports.

 I just got the following reply -

"I've just been total swamped and have had very little time to do my
non-work related FreeBSD stuff.  If you want to try to update the
port I'll make time to review any patches."

 I could give it a try , but I think this is well beyond my level of
expertise .  I'm not even sure where to begin :(