[PC-BSD Testing] suggestions

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Tue Sep 9 15:19:32 PDT 2008

Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [PC-BSD Testing] suggestions

> Kris Moore пишет:
>> Fabrizio Parrella wrote:
>>
>>> playing around, still using VMWare:
>>>  - firefox 3 (installed by the installation), crashed when I visit some
>>> sites that uses jquery and JavaScript, I can give you the sites that I
>>> play with if you want to know
>>>

> BTW, if this not a secret - could you provide us with urls of such sites?

not a secret, as tey are personal + development work site, didn't want to be
considered as spammer :-P

the sites are:
 - www.bibivu.com
  - create a new account, wait for me to approve you, then go to the
messages, options->advance interface, send messages to yourself.  the
advance interface it uses ajax (I know, not the best site, but I am not a
designer :p)
 - qdev.queensboro.com
  - go to a style page and click on "buy now" without fill the quantities
  - go to "free evaluation" andclick submit w/o filling some info
 - www.pbidir.com
  - you must be logged in
  - click on "preferences" (where you can change your user infomation)
  - if you are able to surf other part of the site as admin, go to PBIs and
categories and similar

doing those 3 things in 3 different tabs it usually crashes FF at a certain
random point