[PC-BSD Testing] More on: Beta 1 balky using 8GB Thumb, contention issue?

Peter Brewster peter.brewster at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 06:21:05 PDT 2008

Bill Leeper is probably correct.  The Ozc Rally 2 drive ($23 for 8 GB) is very fast, per Ocz 32 MB/s read and half that for write.  I was taken by SanDisk's claim that Cruzer Micro ($30 for 9 GB) is "ReadyBoost" enhanced.  My bad!  Now I see SanDisk leaves the R/W rates blank in their product comparison chart http://u3.sandisk.com/CompareU3_drives.html  .