[PC-BSD Testing] Beta 2

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Sep 8 08:32:02 PDT 2008

Bill Leeper wrote:
> 0056 hours update: I reburned the DVD again and did a complete
> reinstall and everything now seems to be working fine. If I get
> ambitious after I get some sleep I may try reinstalling from the other
> DVD and see if it still fails.   :-)

Glad to hear that fixed it! Weird problem still though, wonder if the
install went screwy or something. I had a similar problem last week, and
it turned out I had some bad spots on my DVD, which was screwing up the
installed files. I always need to run the verify now when I re-burn it,
dang cheap DVD+RW's :P

http://www.pcbsd.com