[PC-BSD Testing] [SPAM] suggestions

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Sun Sep 7 08:21:26 PDT 2008

Love it, nice and fast

Here a list of suggestions/problems:

 - first start I setup the video to 1024x768, when I started the KDE, it was back to 800x600
 - maybe a default font smaller for the menu?
 - where is ADD/REMOVE users? need to create a "limited" user for testing
 - I was able to open 2 different update managers
 - firefox installed via "installer" and not via PBI doesn't ask me if I want to set it up as default browser
 - clicking on an email address on firefox doesn't open kmail (not even 1.5 did, but I think that would be a great think if it does without the user having to modify the configuration)
 - youtube (I was really checking flash, don't care of youtube) is very very slow.. maybe is my crapy machine.  after I close FF3, I still hear music from the video for 3 or 4 seconds.
 - shut down/restarting: I think that the default closing music is way too long

as soon as I will be able to add a new user as limited (I know how to do it from konsolle), I will do some extra testing.

btw, so far, I love it!!

Fabry