[PC-BSD Testing] installer

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Sun Sep 7 07:19:42 PDT 2008

here a few notes about the first impression:
 - installed on 8G HDD, installed all the PBI that were on the DVD
 - create a new user and password with the "autologin" enabled

first boot didn't automatically login, I entered the password, and it restarted the console.  I exit the consolle, entered the password manually choose the session type (KDE), and the session restarted.  login in consolle, and I noticed that the drive is completely full.... 8GB of operation sysytem.

manually removed the folder /usr/src and I was able to login into KDE.

suggestion:
 - show an error message when the disk is full and the user is not able to login

Fabry