[PC-BSD Testing] Flash Player and some KDE apps

Aaron Sloan ka0zoz at sixone.org
Sat Sep 6 17:51:17 PDT 2008

flat.rose
flash support is built into the pbi already.
Aaron

On Sat Sep  6 20:34 , flat.rose <flat.rose at gmail.com> sent:

>1. Heard of that while were seeking for a plugin but there's no info how to set
it up working for firefox. Maybe ucould share a link or explain in a few strokes,
please?

>2. Theme data is not mortal I think, the main idea is to have version designed
for kde4 (e.g. ktorrent 3.1.x, not 2.2.x).in case to have a ready-to-patch
application installed awaiting for update. I'm compiling ktorrent 3.1.2 right
now, so gonna check what's there black and what's not :)

>3. I'm really not sure if it's video driver issue 'cuz it was working ~bad~ on
fedora9, ~good~ on openSuse11 and it's not working in here but I'll find out the
reason sooner or later. The problem is mainly about "Suspend to RAM" and "Suspend
to disk" menu items in KdeMenu -> Leave -> <Section above "System">. On OpenSUSE
there was an app called Suspend, after installing which, there u could see 2
buttons for Suspeding. Maybe there's a port for BSD?