[PC-BSD Testing] Flash Player and some KDE apps

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 17:34:32 PDT 2008

1. Heard of that while were seeking for a plugin but there's no info how to
set it up working for firefox. Maybe ucould share a link or explain in a few
strokes, please?

2. Theme data is not mortal I think, the main idea is to have version
designed for kde4 (e.g. ktorrent 3.1.x, not 2.2.x).in case to have a
ready-to-patch application installed awaiting for update. I'm compiling
ktorrent 3.1.2 right now, so gonna check what's there black and what's not
:)

3. I'm really not sure if it's video driver issue 'cuz it was working ~bad~
on fedora9, ~good~ on openSuse11 and it's not working in here but I'll find
out the reason sooner or later. The problem is mainly about "Suspend to RAM"
and "Suspend to disk" menu items in KdeMenu -> Leave -> <Section above
"System">. On OpenSUSE there was an app called *Suspend*, after installing
which, there u could see 2 buttons for Suspeding. Maybe there's a port for
BSD?