[PC-BSD Testing] Beta 2 Test

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 17:24:04 PDT 2008

Wou-wou wout, sounds pretty damn scary for me :)
Actually I think that I prefer to wait abit for the "update-release". All
those "backup" scares nerves out of me.
Plus I think I'm gonna backup my system earlier with KBackup so don't wanna
make few of them. Thx anyway!
Btw, when are u gonna release the stable version of our system so we could
update it online? ")