[PC-BSD Testing] not able to dual-boot Windows

milanisko k vetrisko at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 01:21:27 PDT 2008

Hi,

  is there something like *parted* in the ports? It might still detect the
NT partition if the disk hasn't been formated throughout. Also somebody
might wish to reproduce this bug trying to install with a "fake" NT/FAT*
partition on his/her disk, too - I'm afraid I can't till at least
tomorrow...

regards,
milan

PS I have installed it on an external (USB) drive - no damage on the "main"
multi-partitioned hard-drive on my PC