[PC-BSD Testing] Problem install Fibonacci Beta 1

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Sep 3 07:05:06 PDT 2008

A.Y. wrote:
> TooMany Secrets пишет:

> Around 73% is very like to be 4Gb; Seems a same bug in partitioning
> which was there earlier.
>
> Kris, can we have additional tty  while in alpha?
> So we could advice to users press ctrl+alt+f5 for example, and see what
> is df is.
> I think that would be very useful, at least in alpha-beta stages.

If you right click on the desktop background, you can bring up xterm as
many times as you want :) Thats what I use for debugging here, works
nicely. If you can do that, and while the disk is mounted, run "df -h"
to see what space /mnt is reporting that would be much appreciated.

http://www.pcbsd.com