[PC-BSD Testing] Login Problems

Tom Dailey dailey.thomas.a at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:43:11 PDT 2008

I did a fresh install on my laptop which seems to solve the login I still
think that there's some weird problem with kdm or the user info on install
because the same password works the first time, but previously failed  until
the third attempt  every time (10 + logins).  If you can point me to the
code, I'll take a look at  it  in the slight hope I can find the problem.

With qdevelop, I get a "Script "configure" failed unexpectedly" .... when it
reaches qt4-linguist