[PC-BSD Testing] Better nVidia Driver for PCBSD 7 AMD64?

Yvan Martin navyn5 at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 26 15:30:26 PST 2008

I just installed the version 7.0.1 of PCBSD 7 for AMD64. It seems to
work fairly well so far. I was surprised of not finding an nVidia
numbered driver (177.80) that I could choose from when installing. I
used the generic "nv" driver which never worked that well before and not
surprisingly it does not really work properly (as with previous versions
the objects in the desktop  folder  pop-up when  I run my pointer  over
them, but disappear as soon as the screen is refreshed. Is there a PBI
file I could download with a better driver for my nVidia GT7600?

Thanks.