[PC-BSD Testing] Online-System-Update problems

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Fri Oct 24 05:14:15 PDT 2008

I am testing the online system update on my laptop with a wireless connection.

I am playint to stop the wireless while s downloading to see the errors that I may get.

when I stop it, I receive an error that the ftp is not reachable .. all looks well, except that system updates quits after that message

I tried different scenarios, but each time that there is an error while downloading, OSU quits.

when it starts again, it asks me if I want to override a file that I already have or if I want to resume the download... I would say that it should not ask that, but just go ahead and override it.. just for secutiry reasons

Fabry