[PC-BSD Testing] Asus A3A Laptop: Error Mounting Install Image!!!

Brodey Dover pcfxer at rogers.com
Thu Oct 23 18:39:13 PDT 2008

Hello Paul,

I get that system message almost daily actually. It is a system message
from FreeBSD either because of a CD is in the drive and is corrupt/no
filesystem or because there isn't a cd in the drive.

Try burning a DVD from another machine and make sure that you are
selecting that the Optical drive is setup to boot first.

Regards,
Brodey