[PC-BSD Testing] Multiple PBI Installation

Gonzalo Martínez-Sanjuan Sánchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Thu Oct 23 10:52:26 PDT 2008

On Thursday 23 October 2008 07:35:07 pm James T. Nixon III wrote:
> Something I've noticed and unfortunately become accustomed to is the
> inability to install more than one PBI at a time.  When I start a PBI
> installation while another is in progress it gives a 'data integrity
> check' error.
>
> -- James
>
> !DSPAM:1,4900b52964181751231853!

Ammmm, have tried right now to install at the same time the lastest VLC pbi
and the lastest wireshark pbi. Both have been installed fine, the proccess
went ok and both can be executed without problems.

I know we had that problem before that i told kris long time ago which made a
pbi installation fails meanwhile it returns "installation complete". Havent
never seen any problem with integrity data tho.

BTW...im not used to install two or more pbis at the same time :P

--
Un saludo

Gonzalo Martínez - Sanjuan Sánchez