[PC-BSD Testing] Patch 7.0.1 Live!

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon Oct 20 16:58:31 PDT 2008

I installed the Open Office 3 pbi before updating to 7.0.1 and I also
lost my OO V2.x and when the update  was finished I had no entires in
the menu and could not find it in the directory tree as well. I
downloaded the PBI and installed and still had nothing in the menu. At
this point I ran the Menu Updating tool and finally got it listed in
my menu. I will see what happens when the 7.0.1 update finished
up.   :-)