[PC-BSD Testing] Differences between GPL and BSD License

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Oct 20 13:51:42 PDT 2008

Guys,

Kinda off topic, but this issue comes up a lot when I talk to folks at
shows. Jason Dixon gave a great presentation on the differences between
the BSD / GPL licenses at NYCBSDCon last weekend of which I attended. I
thought this may be of interest to everybody, in case you get asked the
same kind of questions when discussing PC-BSD / FreeBSD and how its
different than Linux.

http://digg.com/linux_unix/BSD_vs_GPL_NYCBSDCon_2008

Please feel free to digg it if you have an account!

http://www.pcbsd.com