[PC-BSD Testing] Patch 7.0.1 Live!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Oct 20 11:47:42 PDT 2008

Aaron Sloan wrote:
> Hi Kris,
> I updated the PBI's this morning, including Openoffice.  Later I saw the
> system update and did that.  After restart I have lost Openoffice from
> the program list and is gone from installed PBI Software(KDE control module)
> Tried the menu updating tool and it didn't find Openoffice either.
> In the programs folder, it looks like Openoffice has been removed.
> Thanks for all the hard work. It is amazing!
>
> Aaron
>
> Kris Moore wrote:
>
> !DSPAM:1,48fcbd0064186445799924!

Aaron,

So you did the upgrade to OpenOffice 3.0 before applying the 7.0.1 patch
right? Was OO installing and working before  installing 7.0.1? I'm
running 7.0.1 here, and I just ran the system updater, and it did remove
2.4.1, and update it to 3.0.0 just fine, so I'm not sure at what point
it actually got removed.

Glad you like the update though :)

http://www.pcbsd.com