[PC-BSD Testing] XServer 1.5.2 already?

Arthur a-koziol at neiu.edu
Sat Oct 11 14:22:46 PDT 2008

>Arthur Koziol wrote:
> > Say it ain't so but it looks like it is. That was quick. 14 fixes.
> >
> > http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2008-October/039308.html
> >
> > Arthur

> > !DSPAM:1,48efb18a64181931717172!
> >

>Cool! I'm eagerly awaiting the end off the ports freeze so we can get
>these things tested and hopefully into 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 if it doesn't hit
>ports right away :)

This is not the same freeze that was initiated with 1.5.1, is it?
That's over last I checked. I've not been paying attention to much, sorry.
The 1.5.2 changes don't seem so tantamount to a functional X server
but it's at least nice a memory leak was fixed. Yes, here's hoping
it's thawed out soon. ;-)

Arthur