[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox 3.02 PBI

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 02:41:02 PDT 2008

Hey there. Not using PBI's of firefox anymore - it's better to install from
port personally for me. In that case I understand better where what lays and
easily to find out how to fix issues with google.
So, firefox. http://www.freshports.org/www/firefox3/. There's in the top
comment u can find the paths to plugins:

 ~/.mozilla/plugins or /usr/local/lib/firefox3/plugins

For me worked only the second one, I've installed swfdec with path
/usr/local/lib/firefox3/plugins and it finally worked for me.
If you're having some language addons  then that isn't a trouble since
u can leave only english and e.g. your country language for
browsing websites. It's in the Tools -> Addons -> Extensions menu.

Good luck!