[PC-BSD Testing] Removable media

pcfxer at rogers.com pcfxer at rogers.com
Wed Oct 1 08:47:21 PDT 2008

I forget which sizes are affected, but it is important to mount that mount_msdosfs must have the "-o large" switch enabled. Most automounters will disregard a device plugged in that is too large, but this may be an issue with the Kauto mount.

Try -o large if mount -t... returns nothing.

Rgds,
Brodey