[PC-BSD Testing] Removable media

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 01:06:08 PDT 2008

*Update

Yesterday I've mounted (only mounted - nothing more) my player with FAT fs
to my laptop with PC-BSD and today, about 15 mins ago I've got nullified
player. So it's not only working wrong, it even cracks my flash-memory each
time I mount it. I'm still gonna try that stuff u told me, Brodey, but it's
gonna be done at late night when I don't need to rush anywhere. =\ And I'm
an optimist too yeah.