[PC-BSD Testing] printing solved , wine problem

brian peispud at eastlink.ca
Sat Nov 29 08:50:24 PST 2008

 After some time I've managed to solve my printing problem for my HP
f2110 . An entry for the printer was absent in the Manage Printing utility
or the HP Device Manager , but was present all along in
/usr/local/share/ppd/HP . I'm just curious why an entry isn't present in the
GUI .
 Also , I keep getting an "Invalid address" error when trying to launch
Steam . This has just cropped up in the last month or so and I'm not sure
what's going on there . Does anyone else have a working Steam install ?