[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD DVD 7.0.1 amd64 will not install

Rod Clark sc at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Nov 25 19:07:28 PST 2008

> I was going to fdisk the drive manually but couldn't get to a prompt...
> I can do this sometime later this week or next week where I'll use the
> FreeBSD disks that I've got and do it that way.

Brodey,

The Frenzy live CD can be handy too, for quickly editing messed
up files on hard drives that won't boot properly. It has a handy
"hdrw" menu option that mounts all the attached hard drives and
USB drives as read-write, and it includes a few easy to use file
editors and some other tools.

frenzy.org.ua/eng