[PC-BSD Testing] OpenOffice Install no dictionary

Brodey Dover pcfxer at rogers.com
Tue Nov 25 13:16:18 PST 2008

Hello,

Am I the only one that has noticed the English dictionary not working in
3.0? It seems only one other person has submitted anything. I have
submitted a response to a bug-pr on FreeBSD bug list but it seems that
nothing is being done about it.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/127946

Probably a low priority for maintainers and developers right now? I'm
not sure what solver or SDK is, but I seriously don't mind figuring out
why bad tranfer url is always occurring whilst the Windows version works
without a hitch.

Brodey