[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox 3.0.4 repeatedly downloads but does not install

Yvan Martin navyn5 at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 24 20:32:13 PST 2008

Launching PCBSD 7.01 AMD64 tonight, I am told of an available Firefox
3.0.4 PBI Update. After two attempts at upgrading during which the
process immediately says it has completed after the download is
finished, I am prompted again for a PBI Upgrade.

I also tried downloading/saving  before running the PBI but the system
says the archive fails internal data integrity check. I have never seen
this kind of problem before and I have tried manually downloading from
two different mirrors now with the same result.  Something is up.