[PC-BSD Testing] [Fwd: Memory resource.]

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Mon Nov 24 12:47:53 PST 2008

Anyone in list to help a guy ?

What I did found - it is 99% that it a pci-bus issue.
Drahomir, could you please try boot with option "Acpi disable" ?

Hi,
My name is Drahomir Slavik (Mr.) and I wanted install and try the
operating system PC-BSD (I want migrate to OS PC-BSD) but unsuccessfully.
After reboot the laptop from offer of the installations I choose number
1; but installation can't continue for one message: *"**Could not
allocate memory resource"*, and installation is over. How I can install
operating system PC-BSD? What can I do for successfully installation?
I'm not sure this is question for you but if no can you give me, please,
contact to somebody who can help me? I want too much try OS PC-BSD.
Thnx for answer.
Drahomir Slavik.

P.S.: My laptop: HP Pavilion dv8263ea (Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2400 @ 1.83
GHz 987 MHz, 1.00 GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400).

!DSPAM:1,492aed4c19881127079886!