[PC-BSD Testing] some bugs for attention

C D dcnov at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 10 03:20:15 PST 2008

Hello all,

hereafter some small bugs

1. after choose of Russian language during installation license agreement is unreadable as well as  all Russian texts (i think this is UTF-KOI8 mismatch)...
2. during shutdown I get a following error mesage "could not start ksmserver. Check your installation", and then system is shouting down...
3. KWallet cant save a passwords - I get following error message - "error opening passwords file - error code: -2"
4. Portsnap from system manager not works properly - starts but not go's to the end... unexpectedly closes System manager window...
5. KDE not restores display settings on next boot...

Regards,
David

--
Жизнь без спама на Яндекс.Почте http://mail.yandex.ru/nospam