[PC-BSD Testing] incomplete shutdowns

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sun Nov 9 15:06:01 PST 2008

I pretty much have the same configuration running on every shutdown so
I can't attribute it to that. The only thing I leave running all the
time is folding at home running in a terminal. That is normally the only
program that is active when I shutdown. I will try and remember to
close that out next time and see what happens.