[PC-BSD Testing] Better nVidia Driver for PCBSD 7 AMD64?

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Wed Nov 5 11:33:14 PST 2008

OK, disregard the previous post. Apparently the fix was posted and I
did not get a notification until I rebooted. I applied the patch,
rebooted and then logged out once and back in. I just now rebooted and
it logged out properly. So it looks like that did fix the problem.
Maybe next time I will manually check for updates first.   :-)