[PC-BSD Testing] Fwd: PCBSD Mounting Error

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Nov 5 11:12:12 PST 2008

Florian Stinglmayr wrote:
> [...]

I've put up a small guide to help us debug this issue, but most likely
its because FreeBSD is missing the drivers to access your DVD / CD
drive. (I.E, no /dev/acd* or /dev/cd* device is available) Please take a
look at this forum post, and let me know what you find.

http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?p=76966&sid=c3be56b3df3bd59c8b287154106eed18#p76966

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com