[PC-BSD Testing] Better nVidia Driver for PCBSD 7 AMD64?

Yvan Martin navyn5 at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 4 19:23:16 PST 2008

Yes they are. The bios on the ASUS motherboard is the most reliable.
There was a newer "beta" version that never became official and was less
reliable. Since I run multiple OSes (Including PCBSD 7 AMD64) on the
desktop, stability is important.

I will try the latest BIOS version on the Netbook, but the problem is so
similar on both that I really think it's an X-windows issue. The PCBSD
session terminates. but there is a disconnect and the X-window server
session does not go away as it should.