[PC-BSD Testing] Better nVidia Driver for PCBSD 7 AMD64?

Yvan Martin navyn5 at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 5 02:55:19 PST 2008

Thanks Brodey. When one is installing from a USB key on a device with a
small screen, such things as using an external monitor are what I would
consider a desperate measure and definitely not one that would attract
more netbook users to adopt PCBSD as their OS of choice.

On the other hand being able to turn off Quick Tips or have some control
over them would be a plus. I am not desperate and I do have PCBSD 7
running on my Acer Aspire One... maybe features appealing to users  of
the netbook platform should go in a Wish List.