Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:18:17 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 3:00 PM,  <testing-request at lists.pcbsd.org> wrote:

> . . . . . . . On my Netbook, the tips overlay some of the other buttons
> (because of the limited 600 pixel height of the screen and it's a
> frustrating guessing game at times trying to go forward from one screen
> to the next when installing. More than one I have found myself moving
> backwards rather than forward through screens and trying to figure out
> how many times I need to hit the "Tab" key before I get to the right
> hidden button.

I do not know if this will solve your "tips overlay" problem, but
there is a way to move around to different sections of the screen when
those sections are hidden:

During install, if you cannot see the "Next" button or any other part
of an installation screen, you can if you hold down the <ALT> key and
click and hold the left mouse button to drag the screen to your target
location.

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio