[PC-BSD Testing] PBI's and re0

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon May 26 14:06:51 PDT 2008

The installer and the desktop seem to be working fine here. Other than
the initial problem I had with it hanging up until I unplugged my USB
mouse I have had no problems with that part of it. I will try
reinstalling in a couple of days with the mouse plugged into the same
port and see if it is still happening.

This reply is coming from Thunderbird in the Alpha. I complied it from
ports with only one minor problem. And I might add I had the same
problem with Firefox. After compiling and installing neither one
appeared in the menu structure right off. With Firefox it finally just
appeared and with Thunderbird it finally showed up after I started
typing its name in the menu search box. After that is shows up in the
menu every time.