[PC-BSD Testing] ports,PBIs, and taskbar

Gary B. Corell wa5qjh at xmission.com
Mon May 26 08:28:12 PDT 2008

yall:
1. I forgot to mention the ports I used was from the FreeBSD-release dvd.
2. I got the disappearing taskbar too, particularly during the install phase
of a port install.
3. apparently the 1.4 pbi's aren't the only leftovers. after doing the initial
install of the 05132008 ( I think ), I was asked to put the second disk in
the cdrom tray. It didnt say specifically it wanted a 1.4 disk so it could
have been the 1.5 too. or maybe either. I dont know.
4. Roger the binary break from 6.3 to 7.0. acknowledged.
Gary Corell