[PC-BSD Testing] New Alpha ISO 05242008

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon May 26 07:18:40 PDT 2008

I could not get either Firefox or Opera to run. They install just
fine but immediately crash. I tried a couple of others but don't
remember which ones. I did successfully build and install Firefox
from ports. And I am pretty sure I was getting the 32 bit versions as
I ran into that problem with Edison and have been pretty careful
since then. I will try a few more PBIs over the next couple of days
and let you know. If I get my email up and running in the alpha I can
send you a copy of the crash reports.

All in all I really like the Alpha. You people are doing some amazing