[PC-BSD Testing] PBI's and re0

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon May 26 07:13:04 PDT 2008

Firefox did build and run properly from ports for me. I did not
install ports from the old disk 2 CD of Edison, rather did a clean
fetch after installing the Alpha. I also installed the KDE3 game
pack. All work and no play makes Bill a dull little geek.   :-) Has
anyone else been having the disappearing and reappearing task bar?